Thank you for stopping by "My Sentence" today!

Saturday, August 11, 2018

Blue Eyes














When we first met your dark blue eyes met mine 
A nice long stare 
Like our souls swirled off somewhere to conspire 
The life we’d share
I only have memories of that day
When you were born
Years of pouts, tea cups, singing, cakes, candles,
And, paper torn
Good times, laughter, sharing, sorrow, and tears
It all repeats 
And, it has, and it will again you know 
If our hearts beat
And, when its time for me to wait for you
I’ll find you in the light, sweet eyes so blue 


For Kelly 
Image source: fanpop.com

6 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Vicki! Kelly is such a sweet and beautiful daughter. I love her dearly. I know you must be so proud of her! We do create wonderful memories with our children through the good times and the bad. This captures that perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind comments, and for all your help.

      Delete
  2. A poem that goes straight to my mother's heart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I wrote it for my daughter. A mothers love is everything.

      Delete

A Fairy Christmas

A chilly breeze, the mistletoe sways. A brush of wings… Fairies may have passed your way. A glitter dusting, a playfu...