Thank you for stopping by "My Sentence" today!

Monday, August 13, 2018

Ragamuffin















Ragamuffin is what they call me
Roaming along life’s back alley’s
In the moonlight or the blazing sun
I’m going to stray
Now, I’ve not lost my way
I’m going to stay
If it’s feline flawless
I’ll put my paws down on the earth I’ve found
Feel the cool breeze rippling through my fuzzy tresses
But, I’ll never settle down too long
Cause, I’m an unruffled natural cat
I’ve got to roam when I hear
The pleasant purring melody
Inviting me to sashay its way
So, look out now
Look out, look out
I’m in town
I love chasing those dreams around
Purr









Photo by Clark Young on Unsplash



Sunday Muse
Roads to somewhere, sunny skies

4 comments:

  1. This feels like a song Vicki! Love the repetition and the view point from a feline roaming the streets. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chasing dreams, staying fluid is what it’s all about!

    ReplyDelete

A Fairy Christmas

A chilly breeze, the mistletoe sways. A brush of wings… Fairies may have passed your way. A glitter dusting, a playfu...