Thank you for stopping by "My Sentence" today!

Sunday, March 17, 2019

Green-eyed Monster




I’m not a green-eyed monster.
But my green tea addiction is a bit bizarre.
Some men find I’m a bit unusual… hah!
I’ll never be a pixie captured in a jar.
You gotta love my bird, Mike… my schmoopsie-poo.
The proud Wazowski isn’t going anywhere.
Still interested? Please understand…
Next week I might have pink or purple hair.
I like to shake things up – I’m a proud oddball.
But it doesn’t make me an alien from Toy Story.
So, if you think I’m not a catch… just keep swimming.
Cause the next time you see me, I might look like Dory.

Photo: Source
For The Sunday Muse

https://thesundaymuse.blogspot.com/

I hope your weekend has been wonderful. I have started making fun and whimsical table centerpieces for our sons Disney themed wedding this year. So, it's a litttle hard to think of anything else right now... lol. Have a great day and week.

14 comments:

  1. I love the idea of a green bird named Wazowski! :) This was a fun poem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was wonderful fun to read Vicki!!LOVE it!Shaking things up keeps us all surprised and entertained!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Carrie... aka poem partner. ;-)

      Delete
  3. I just love this, Vicki.
    I think I'd take a chance that she might return as a purple people-eater . . . lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Surprise them! Love it! My husband can find absolutely no reason for my love of green tea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Light-hearted, fun read, with that tinge of humor. Wonderful word-craft Vicki!

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was a fun read....and I'll bet your kids love the centrepieces!

    ReplyDelete

A Fairy Christmas

A chilly breeze, the mistletoe sways. A brush of wings… Fairies may have passed your way. A glitter dusting, a playfu...