Thank you for stopping by "My Sentence" today!

Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Cherry Blossoms




She sits in the bay window seat...
Look’s out at the lush garden.
Watches the wind erase pink cherry blossoms,
From the lush green canvas.
Knees drew to her chest…
She paints her toes black cherry chutney.
Thumbs through her flower catalog,
While she waits for them to dry.



Photo: Unsplash

For the Wednesday Muse #2


I love cherry blossoms and we were lucky to have

gone to a cherry blossom festival in South Korea

several years ago. A gorgeous sight.


7 comments:

  1. I like this. I like the color of the nail polish as well. I hope they dry quickly so she can go outside and enjoy the othe blossoms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so wonderful that you have seen a cherry blossom festival in South Kirea! I love the comparison of her seeing the real garden and the color of her nails skimming through a flower catalog! Wonderful poetry Vicki!!

    ReplyDelete

A Fairy Christmas

A chilly breeze, the mistletoe sways. A brush of wings… Fairies may have passed your way. A glitter dusting, a playfu...