Thank you for stopping by "My Sentence" today!

Sunday, December 30, 2018

Wishing














Wishing I could give you pathways lost.
Directions back to change that day.
Guide you back to lines uncrossed.
Wishing she had never lost her way.
Wishing I could ease how you are feeling…
Or know how to soothe your soul.
Wishing broken hearts begin healing.
Some things are just out of our control.
Wishing you many more sunsets to pursue.
Wishing new beginnings shines its brilliance;
Strength and enchantment within you.
Wishing you find the path to peace and resilience.
That is what she would want you to do. 

This Christmas was difficult for our family. Our love for each other
helped us get through it. This is for my daughter and son-in-law. I love them so much.

For The Sunday Muse
https://thesundaymuse.blogspot.com/

8 comments:

  1. This is a moving poem and beautiful. Wishing you and yours much peace and love in the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish the same dear Vicki. So much we wish we could do for those we love. I also want to wish you and all the family peace, comfort, and love in the new year. It has been a devastating year, but oh what a beautiful reunion we will someday have in Heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry to hear your family are going through a rough time. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully written, Vicki. I am glad to see this year gone.

    ReplyDelete

A Fairy Christmas

A chilly breeze, the mistletoe sways. A brush of wings… Fairies may have passed your way. A glitter dusting, a playfu...